- Teach younger Girl Scouts how to make Teebags.
- Talk to my Girl Scout friends in other states and ask them to spread the knowledge.
- Hand out bags at local grocery stores .
- Talk to local recycling plant for support.
- Write letters to local politicians
- Participate in Recycling day.
- Ideas welcome.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Here are some of my ideas for spreading the word :
Posted by Abigail Haresign at 5:00 PM
Today, I started writing the drafts to send to local politicians . Also i started this blog so I can keep track of my project, and the progress i make.
Posted by Abigail Haresign at 4:51 PM